Non-Toxic Cleaners and the Self Cleaning Bathroom
- Do you want to avoid the noxious fumes and chemicals in most cleaners?
- Do you want to save money on your cleaning supplies?
- Would you like to help the environment?
- Are you tired of cleaning your bathroom?
You can have a self-cleaning bathroom and accomplish all of the above by using our recommended scientifically tested, clinically proven, and highly effective environmentally safe cleaning products.
Our recommended cleaners are highly concentrated. Instead of paying for the shipment of water like most cleaners, you save when you dilute the concentrates with your own water. For example 16 oz. of window cleaner costs less than a penny, 16 oz. of all- purpose cleaner is less than $.03 and 16 oz. of our disinfectant is less than $.05! An average family of 4 will save over $200/year on their cleaning supplies when they switch to the products we recommend on this website.
These concentrated cleaners are powerful against dirt, yet gentle on the environment. They are completely biodegradable--which means ALL elements of the product return to a natural state unlike some other “biodegradable” cleaners where only the surfactants or cleaning agents are biodegradable. Cleaners break down completely within 30 days. They are safe for septic systems.
Our recommended organic household cleaner was the only cleaner named an official Earth Day product. Our recommended germicide is clinically proven to kill over 33 pathogens (bacteria, fungus and virus) including strep, staph, feline leukemia, canine distemper, and E-coli. It has a 3-day residual effectiveness compared to 1 hour for chlorine bleach. None of our cleaners is flammable. The residue from your current disinfectant may leave a flammable surface. Our recommended cleaners are water based, not petroleum based. They leave no residue or film to re-attract dirt and grime. You clean less frequently; cleaning is easier, and your floors won’t be sticky.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR A SELF-CLEANING BATHROOM
This is a one-time-a-year procedure! Once you have completed this over-all clean up, you can sit back and relax! Links to the recommended products are included at the end of this article.
- To get rid of build-up of soap residue in showers, on tiles, bathtubs, sinks, etc. Use a wet scouring pad with our recommended scouring cleanser and plenty of warm water. Rub or brush gently, and enjoy the fragrance! Rinse with clear water. Wipe down with a solution of 1 TB of our recommended germicide per 1 gallon of water to kill mildew. If mildew is lodged in grouting or seams, brush with full strength germicide let set one hour, then rinse.
- To get rid of film on mirrors and windows. Mix two drops of our recommended organic household cleaner in 16 oz. water in a spray bottle. If you have been using other glass cleaners, you may get streaks until the oil residue they leave is cleaned off with our recommend solution. Be sure you use only drops when mixing. This works great for dusting, also. Spray on your dust rag and dust even your best wood furniture.
- To Disinfect. Mix 1/2 tsp of our recommended germicide in l6oz water in a spray bottle. Use this to wipe the outside of garbage pails, diaper pails, bathroom vanity, kitchen sinks, toilet, etc. For best results, let sit for 10 minutes. It’s a great deodorizer as well as a disinfectant. Spray throughout the house to kill viruses, etc.
- To minimize clean up in the sink area. Once soap residue is removed, use our soap-free cleanser from now on to not only get your hands clean, but to leave no film behind. It’s effective yet very gentle to your skin. Also, use only our recommended organic toothpaste to keep your sink area looking great, too. Not only is our organic toothpaste a powerful cleanser for teeth (found to be superior in cleaning when compared by a leading dental research institute with the two leading toothpastes on the market today), but it’s also so economical that one container can replace two family-sized tubes.
- To eliminate any cleaning in shower--on walls or doors--from spots. After soap residue is removed, use only our recommended cleaning products because they don’t leave film or spots. You can bathe with several of our soap-free soap products. Your skin will feel great since these plant-based products are soap free, effective, and totally safe. When you use our recommended shampoos and conditioners, there will be no ugly residue collecting in your tub and on the tile or glass walls. None of these products leaves any bathtub ring. Isn’t that exciting?
- These products are very kind to sensitive skin, including baby’s skin. Our cleaning products have passed every state’s tests for biodegradability and non-pollution. Many competitors’ cleaners take 10 years to decompose, our cleaners return to nature in 30 days and they’re also Kosher Certified for purity and ingredient labeling.
"It isn't enough to cherish what we have. One by one, (two by two, and three by three) we must actively protect the earth by living responsibly.”
Recommended Products for a Healthy and Self Cleaning Bathroom:
To order from our complete line of environmentally friendly and cost-effective cleaners: CLICK HERE
To order from our complete line of natural personal care products for daily use including natural anti-perspirant and deodorants, natural toothpaste and more: CLICK HERE